ILM – 35.
Precision Laser Altimeter System
The ILM 35 is a modified version of our ILM 150 model, with an abbreviated maximum reflectorless range of 35M specifically designed to collect reliable data for applications functioning in closer proximity to the laser module. As with all of our products, the ILM 35 is a top-tier industrial time-of-flight laser measurement system that can be modified for a myriad of uses, that is trusted across commercial, traffic, and military applications in five continents. It is rated as IP67, meaning that it is both dustproof and waterproof to immersion of up to one meter, which makes it is the most rugged laser in its class in any environment. This high-end measurement system is designed for constant use, when the reliability and dependability of your data is of the utmost importance. Measurement outputs include distance, speed, or detection triggers, or can be customized to include any combination of these three elements.
Our ability to customize our laser units is beyond any other laser manufacturer on the market. With a top-tier AS9100 and ITAR certified machine shop and the ability to modify our lasers to meet the specifications of each individual project, we will create a custom solution to ensure that your laser module is tailored perfectly to your needs.
ILM-35 is available in R, HR, T, RT, and HRT variants at no additional cost.
This model is designed to precisely measure a distance through non-contacting laser technology.
An increased frequency of data points over the -R, to increase data collection speed.
This model uses a 0-5V trigger signal to initiate an event.
Precision Laser Altimeter System
These altimeters can be provided as an OEM module or combined with a visual cockpit display to form a fully functioning end user system. The module has a typical range of up to 150m (500ft) and can be configured to output range or make speed calculations such as rate of descent. We have many versions of our laser modules and so we work with our OEM partners to provide unique solutions to their individual applications.
- Military applications requiring a distance, speed, or detection-based trigger. We are a proud partner of the US military, and are both ITAR registered and AS9100 certified.
- Traffic applications involving everything from toll road camera triggers to traffic-light vehicle detection to tracking available spaces in a parking garage.
- Non-contacting industrial measurement, such as in grain silos, chemical repositories, or even liquid measurement.
- Aerospace applications ranging from autonomous vehicle altimetry, to high-repetition ranging for surveying and mapping applications.
- Surveillance and detection, such as identifying movement, creating invisible camera and alarm tripwires, and reporting accurate data on movement of all objects through a specified path.
- Custom applications where getting reliable data in terms of distance, speed, or detection is of the utmost importance in any industry or setting.
Our Fanned Laser Module, ideal for ranging and detection in the traffic industry, or for other applications requiring a wider target field.
Monday 7AM - 4:30PM
Tuesday 7AM - 4:30PM
Wednesday 7AM - 4:30PM
Thursday 7AM - 4:30PM
Friday 7AM - 4:30PM