ILM – 500.
Precision Laser Altimeter System
The ILM 500 is our most powerful and longest-range model, with a maximum reflectorless range of 500M and upgraded optics to hold the same accuracy as the ILM-35 and ILM-150. The ILM-500 is a top-tier industrial time-of-flight laser measurement system that is used in many advanced applications, from reliable measurement of light-absorbing materials, to distance measurement in crane and freight industrial applications, as well as traffic and surveillance applications as well. Just like all of our other products, it is rated as IP67, meaning that it is both dustproof and waterproof to immersion of up to one meter, which makes it is the most rugged laser in its class in any environment. This long-range, high-end measurement system is designed for constant use, when the reliability and dependability of your data is of the utmost importance.
Our ability to customize our laser units is beyond any other laser manufacturer on the market. With a top-tier AS9100 and ITAR certified machine shop and the ability to modify our lasers to meet the specifications of each individual project, we will create a custom solution to ensure that your laser module is tailored perfectly to your needs.
All of our laser modules include multiple variants to get you the data you need. Our standard units are made as part of our R series, but all of our laser modules can be modified to HR, T, RT, or HRT variants for no additional charge.
This model is designed to precisely measure a distance through non-contacting laser technology.
An increased frequency of data points over the -R, to increase data collection speed.
This model uses a 0-5V trigger signal to initiate an event.
Precision Laser Altimeter System
These altimeters can be provided as an OEM module or combined with a visual cockpit display to form a fully functioning end user system. The module has a typical range of up to 150m (500ft) and can be configured to output range or make speed calculations such as rate of descent. We have many versions of our laser modules and so we work with our OEM partners to provide unique solutions to their individual applications.
- Military applications requiring a distance, speed, or detection-based trigger. We are a proud partner of the US military, and are both ITAR registered and AS9100 certified.
- Traffic applications involving everything from toll road camera triggers to red light vehicle detection, to even tracking available spaces in a parking garage.
- Non-contacting industrial measurement, such as in grain silos, chemical repositories, or even liquid measurement.
- Aerospace applications ranging from autonomous vehicle altimetry, to detecting relative speed measurements for refueling operations, to high-repetition ranging for surveying and mapping applications.
- Surveillance and detection, such as identifying movement, creating invisible camera and alarm tripwires, and reporting accurate data on movement of all objects through a specified path.
- Custom applications where getting reliable data in terms of distance, speed, or detection is of the utmost importance in any industry or setting.
Our Fanned Laser Module, ideal for ranging and detection in the traffic industry, or for other applications requiring a wider target field.
Monday 7AM - 4:30PM
Tuesday 7AM - 4:30PM
Wednesday 7AM - 4:30PM
Thursday 7AM - 4:30PM
Friday 7AM - 4:30PM